The Impromptu Speaker Workshop (in-person)
November 10, 2023 (8:30am – 4:30pm EST)
This workshop focuses on how to communicate in meetings with minimal time to prepare. During the workshop, participants will learn strategies for quickly developing concise messages and delivering them in a manner that connects with the audience and inspires confidence. Participants will practice delivering impromptu messages in meetings and answering follow-up questions.
Our instruction methods include a combination of webinars, online tools, video recording, and live coaching to develop the following skills:
Organize a Simple, Persuasive Message
- Use simple formulas to quickly craft easy-to-follow messages.
- Limit messages to a few key points focused on listener needs.
Deliver in a style that connects
- Develop a personal style that connects with audiences and builds relationships.
- Project a professional image through great eye contact and authentic vocal, physical and facial energy.
Answer Questions to Inspire Confidence
- Simple techniques for handling Q&A that demonstrates control and confidence.
- Learn tactics to simplify responses rather than getting lost in the weeds.
All participants receive a digital copy of their on-camera exercises, a course workbook, and a copy of “15 Minutes Including Q&A: A Plan to Save the World from Lousy Presentations” by Joey Asher.