The Persuasive Speaker Workshop (in-person)
May 12, 2023 (8:30am – 4:30pm EST)
The Persuasive Speaker Workshop focuses on the fundamentals of creating and delivering simple, persuasive business presentations. Participants gain skills that will prepare them to pitch to potential clients, provide project updates, obtain buy-in from stakeholders, or speak at an industry event. Attendees receive highly individualized coaching on how to:
Organize a Simple, Persuasive Message
- Use the Speechworks Formula to create simple, persuasive messages.
- Limit messages to a few key points focused on listener needs.
- Employ storytelling, analogies, and other examples to persuade.
Deliver in a Style That Connects
- Develop a personal style that connects with audiences and builds relationships.
- Project a professional image through great eye contact and authentic vocal, physical and facial energy.
Answer Questions to Inspire Confidence
- Simple techniques for preparing for, embracing and handling Q&A.
- Keep responses simple rather than getting lost in the weeds.
All participants receive a digital copy of their on-camera exercises, a course workbook, and a copy of “15 Minutes Including Q&A: A Plan to Save the World from Lousy Presentations” by Joey Asher.