Executive Speaker Workshop for Women
Persuasive Speaking for the Female Executive
Develop skills and confidence as a female leader that allow you to connect assertively with diverse audiences.
This intensive, two-day workshop covers the wide variety of settings in which female executives and high-potentials must communicate effectively as a leader, including formal presentations and impromptu situations. This course helps professional women hone their ability to connect with and persuade an audience, and also serves as a forum to discuss communication issues uniquely faced by women. This workshop is for women and led by Speechworks' female coaches.
Deliver Great Presentations
Our instruction methods include on-camera exercises, immediate feedback and individualized coaching to develop the following skills:
Organize a Simple, Persuasive Message
- Use simple formulas to quickly craft easy-to-follow messages.
- Limit messages to a few key points focused on listener needs.
- Practice conciseness.
Deliver in a style that connects
- Develop a personal style that connects with audiences and builds relationships.
- Project a professional image through great eye contact and authentic vocal, physical and facial energy.
- Addressing over-apologizing or apologizing when no apology is needed.
Answer Questions to Inspire Confidence
- Simple techniques for handling Q&A that demonstrates control and builds credibility.
- Learn tactics to simplify responses rather than getting lost in the weeds.
Conquer Impromptu Communication
Participants will use a combination of on-camera exercises, realistic role-play and intensive coaching to practice delivery in less formal business situations including:
Deliver Impromptu Messages
- Employ simple message structures to come across as prepared, even in impromptu situations.
- Practice techniques to uncover objections through the use of open-ended questions.
- Learn techniques to keep control of highly-interactive meetings and handle interruptions with skill.
- Employ storytelling, analogies and other examples to persuade.
Deliver in a style that connects
- Learn techniques for addressing listeners’ needs.
- Handle interruptions and questions while driving an agenda and maintain an executive presence.
All participants receive a digital copy of their on-camera exercises, a course workbook, and a copy of “15 Minutes Including Q&A: A Plan to Save the World from Lousy Presentations” by Joey Asher.
“I prepared a presentation for our Board of Directors…In 10 slides, I was able to present my case and obtain the necessary funding for the project.” - Executive, Fiserv
Upcoming Open-Enrollment Workshop Dates:
Note: In-person workshops are based in Atlanta
- November 14 & 15, 2023 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
- April 24 & 25, 2024 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
- August 21 & 22, 2024 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
- November 13 & 14, 2024 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
Request a call back to discuss scheduling a workshop for corporate training and pricing.
Other Speaking Workshops
A comprehensive workshop that focuses on the fundamentals of creating and delivering simple, persuasive business presentations. Participants gain skills that will prepare them to pitch to potential clients, provide project updates, obtain buy-in from stakeholders or speak at an event.
An intensive, two-day workshop that covers the wide variety of settings in which professionals must be able to communicate effectively. From formal presentations, to interactive meetings, to conference calls and impromptu Q&A, the ability to connect and persuade is crucial to success.
One of the most important business skills is the ability to meet with colleagues and senior executives and make them believe you. The Impromptu Speaker focuses on how to communicate in meetings and sell ideas.
All of our workshops can be customized to meet the specific needs of an individual or team. Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll work with you to craft a custom solution.
Speechworks delivers an educational approach to coaching the physiological and psychological elements of public communication. We work with corporate entities and individuals to support, coach, and deliver lasting skills that build confident leaders, influential speakers and effective sellers.