Speak Like the Executive You Are Meant to Be
The Executive Speaker Workshop
Implement energetic and deliberate communication strategies designed for the roles of a corporate executive.
This intensive, two-day workshop is designed to address most communication scenarios corporate professionals encounter throughout their careers. Whether it be to prepare for board presentations and executive meetings, client sales or to lead teams and present with a refined executive presence, this course will help leaders and high-potentials learn to connect, persuade and build confidence with audiences in a variety of common corporate communication situations.
Deliver Great Presentations
Our instruction methods include on-camera exercises, immediate feedback, and individualized coaching to develop the following skills:
Organize a Simple, Persuasive Message
- Use simple formulas to quickly craft easy-to-follow messages.
- Limit messages to a few key points focused on listener needs.
- Employ storytelling, analogies and other examples to persuade.
Deliver in a style that connects
- Develop a personal style that connects with audiences and builds relationships.
- Project a professional image through great eye contact and authentic vocal, physical and facial energy.
Conquer Impromptu Communication
Participants will use a combination of on-camera exercises, realistic role-play and intensive coaching to practice delivery in less formal business situations including:
Deliver Impromptu Messages
- Employ simple message structures to come across as prepared, even in impromptu situations.
Answer Questions to Inspire Confidence
- Simple techniques for handling Q&A that demonstrate control and confidence.
- Learn tactics to simplify responses rather than getting lost in the weeds.
- Learn techniques for addressing listeners’ needs.
- Handle interruptions and questions while driving an agenda and maintain an executive presence.
All participants receive a digital copy of their on-camera exercises, a course workbook, and a copy of “15 Minutes Including Q&A: A Plan to Save the World from Lousy Presentations” by Joey Asher.
“I prepared a presentation for our Board of Directors…In 10 slides I was able to present my case and obtain the necessary funding for the project.” - Executive, Fiserv
Upcoming Open-Enrollment Workshop Dates:
Online and In-Person
Note: In-person workshops are based in Atlanta
- December 5 & 6, 2023 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON - WAITLIST ONLY
- February 21 & 22, 2024 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
- June 19 & 20, 2024 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
- September 18 & 19, 2024 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
- December 4 & 5, 2024 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
Request a call back to discuss scheduling a workshop for corporate training and pricing.
Other Speaking Workshops
A comprehensive workshop that focuses on the fundamentals of creating and delivering simple, persuasive business presentations. Participants gain skills that will prepare them to pitch to potential clients, provide project updates, obtain buy-in from stakeholders or speak at an event.
An intensive, two-day workshop designed to address communication and presentation skills for professional women. From confidence in formal presentations to authority in impromptu situations, the ability to connect and persuade is crucial to being recognized as a leader.
One of the most important business skills is the ability to meet with colleagues and senior executives and make them believe you. The Impromptu Speaker focuses on how to communicate in meetings and sell ideas.
All of our workshops can be customized to meet the specific needs of an individual or team. Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll work with you to craft a custom solution.
Speechworks delivers an educational approach to coaching the physiological and psychological elements of public communication. We work with corporate entities and individuals to support, coach and deliver lasting skills that build confident leaders, influential speakers and effective sellers.