Learn to Speak Persuasively
The Persuasive Speaker Workshop
Build the skills to deliver concise and captivating professional messaging.
The Persuasive Speaker Workshop focuses on the fundamentals of creating and delivering simple, persuasive business presentations. Participants gain skills that will prepare them to pitch to potential clients, provide project updates, obtain buy-in from stakeholders or speak at an industry event. Attendees receive highly individualized coaching on how to:
Organize a Simple, Persuasive Message
- Use the Speechworks Formula to create simple, persuasive messages.
- Limit messages to a few key points focused on listener needs.
- Employ storytelling, analogies and other examples to persuade.
Deliver in a Style That Connects
- Develop a personal style that connects with audiences and builds relationships.
- Project a professional image through great eye contact and authentic vocal, physical and facial energy.
Answer Questions to Inspire Confidence
- Simple techniques for embracing and handling Q&A in a way that builds credibility.
- Keep responses simple rather than getting lost in the weeds.
All participants receive a digital copy of their on-camera exercises, a course workbook and a copy of “15 Minutes Including Q&A: A Plan to Save the World from Lousy Presentations” by Joey Asher.
Interested in taking our workshop online? Here’s how we teach virtually:
- Skills-based webinar followed by two, 3-hour live virtual coaching sessions.
- Two progressive modules where participants create and practice presentations.
- Live coaching and video recording in 3-hour sessions.
“We were selected for the project! Your training and guidance were a huge part of creating impactful results!” - President, General Contractor
Upcoming Open-Enrollment Workshop Dates:
Online and In-Person
Note: In-person workshops are based in Atlanta
- December 1, 2023 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
- February 9, 2024 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
- February 15 & 16, 2024 (9:00am – 12:00pm EST each day) – VIRTUAL
- April 5, 2024 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
- May 17, 2024 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
- June 13 & 14, 2024 (9:00am – 12:00pm EST each day) – VIRTUAL
- July 19, 2024 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
- August 15 & 16, 2024 (9:00am – 12:00pm EST each day) – VIRTUAL
- September 27, 2024 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
- October 10 & 11, 2024 (9:00am – 12:00pm EST each day) – VIRTUAL
- December 6, 2024 (8:30am – 4:00pm EST) – IN-PERSON
Request a call back to discuss scheduling a workshop for corporate training and pricing.
Other Speaking Workshops
One of the most important business skills is the ability to meet with colleagues and senior executives and make them believe you. The Impromptu Speaker Workshop focuses on how to communicate in meetings and sell ideas.
An intensive, two-day workshop that is designed to specifically address communication and presentation skills for professional women. From confidence in formal presentations to authority in impromptu situations, the ability to connect and persuade is crucial to being recognized as a leader.
An intensive, two-day workshop that covers the wide variety of settings in which professionals must be able to communicate effectively. From formal presentations, to interactive meetings, to conference calls and impromptu Q&A, the ability to connect and persuade is crucial to success.
All of our workshops can be customized to meet the specific needs of an individual or team. Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll work with you to craft a custom solution.
Speechworks delivers an educational approach to coaching the physiological and psychological elements of public communication. We work with corporate entities and individuals to support, coach, and deliver lasting skills that build confident leaders, influential speakers, and effective sellers.